At our meeting held Monday 18th March we invited along Chris Carlin from Wellbeing Enterprises who came along to tell us about what Wellbeing Enterprises is all about, they are an award winning social enterprise whose mission is to support individuals and communities to achieve better health and wellbeing.
There are 5 ways to wellbeing:
1. Connect – with the people round you, with family, friends, colleagues and neighbours, support groups like HALDS anywhere were you are meeting up with other people
2. Keep Active – Go for a walk or run, step outside. Play a game. Garden, dance, exercising makes you feel good.
3. Take Notice – Be curious. Catch sight of the beautiful. Notice the changing seasons.
4. Keep Learning – Try something new. Rediscover an old interest. Sign up for that course you have always wanted to do.
5. Give – Do something nice for a friend or a stranger. Thank someone, smile.
You will notice in all doctors surgeries in Halton there is a wellbeing desk, pick up a leaflet and see whats going on. Chris will keep me posted of any events which I can relay back to you.